If you need to reset your password, click here
Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 8:00 pm (CST)
PARCC Assessment Program
PARCC states have committed to building a K-12 student assessment system that:
- Builds a pathway to college and career readiness for all students,
- Creates high-quality assessments that measure the full range of the Common Core State Standards,
- Supports educators in the classroom,
- Makes better use of technology in assessments, and advances accountability at all levels.
This Web site, hosted on PearsonAccess, serves as the entry point to all Pearson services used by school districts participating in the PARCC consortium. Access is currently limited to PARCC Field Test participants. Access for the PARCC operational assessments will be provided Fall of 2014.
PearsonAccess is used to create, deliver, score, report, and analyze summative, formative, and alternative assessments. PearsonAccess provides many other custom online and paper-based testing and reporting services.
Create, Deliver, Score, Report, Analyze
- View and send student data
- Manage participation counts
- Register students for testing